Cloudwinger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cloudwinger

RP-ing galore!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragons

Go down 
+3
Enki
HalfAngel
The Lost One
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Lost One
Admin
The Lost One

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Dragons   Dragons Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 8:17 am

*right same Rp idea but diffrent story line seing as the last one died...Im using black and sable again*

*this time we are training*
Back to top Go down
http://fantasy-dragon.mysite.orange.co.uk/
The Lost One
Admin
The Lost One

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 8:20 am

Black and Sable were at the training grond, she was trying to make a pebble rise from the water but it wasn't going well.
Sable wached with intrest as she saw black straining to keep it in the air.

Nearby her trainer was waching, an elf called Rossa, he was in charge of the other students that came with black
Back to top Go down
http://fantasy-dragon.mysite.orange.co.uk/
HalfAngel
Admin
HalfAngel

Number of posts : 1119
Localisation : Edge of Midgar, with Vincent Valentine as my only company...
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 8:30 am

*I'll use Alekto, destined to be evil!
Name: Alekto
Dragon: Fafnir, red
Eyes/Hair: One blue, one green/blonde
Personality: Split, nice to nasty in a matter of six seconds.*
Alekto glared frustratedly at the rock.
"Reisa du sverda!" She cried, and her sword, Wyrda rose shakily into the air. Fafnir, her dragon snorted with laughter.
Back to top Go down
https://cloudwinger.editboard.com
Enki
Admin
Enki

Number of posts : 943
Registration date : 2007-02-04

Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 11:45 am

*I'll be Fendil and Alum. Bio's in the last one*

Fendil was doing archery while Alum watched. He selected an arrow fitted it and fired. It went on the black circle.
Back to top Go down
https://cloudwinger.editboard.com/
Darkness
Storymaker
Darkness

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 3:40 am

*I'm Mistress again. Only the dragon's hatched into a beautiful silver dragon. It's still a baby though called Bjartskular.*

Mistress folded her arms around the baby. It had learnt to talk very quickly and was almost purring at Mistress' touch.
Back to top Go down
spinlippy

spinlippy

Number of posts : 50
Localisation : somewhere unimportant listening to beast and the harlot!
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 9:14 am

*can i join, ill post a bio*

name: reptan
species: elf
dragon: viper, quite a dark green dragon, quite big, can breathe fire now.
weapons: long, dark green sword, slightly serrated. elven bow and swan feathered arrows. serrated knife on belt. straight dagger at ankle. three small shurikens (throwing stars).

---------------------------------------

reptan dodged quickly and parried the blow at the same time to throw his opponent off guard to give him time and space. he was training in the sparring grounds, learning the art of sword-fighting. his opponent was older than him and they we're near enough evenly matched and had been fighting for half an hour now. he swung at his opponents leg which he jumped over, he came back by arcing his sword up at reptans neck. he ducked beneath the blade and at the same time brought his sword up to his opponents throat. the spar stopped and they both smilled and caught their breath. "you're getting better" his opponent said and he tried to conceal his pride. he shook hands with him before putting his sword in its hilt and walking to find viper. where are you he said to her with his mind. over by the lake he heard as a responce, he headed over.

Last edited by on Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mystic Puma
Storymaker
Mystic Puma

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2007-02-28

Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 3:54 pm

*I'm not so sure I get this but...

Name:Crystal
species:human
Dragon:Sinka;purple dragon with a ruby encrusted on her head.Can breathe fire and lightning.Noone knows what the ruby is for(it's indistructable)
Weapons:Sword,Lance and Bow/arrow
eyes/hair:blue/light brown
personality:kind,trusting.Not recommended to betray though!

How's that?*

Crystal was taking a walk in the forest whilst Sinka was flying just above.
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-isle.niceboard.com
HalfAngel
Admin
HalfAngel

Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 6:14 am

*I'm gonna restart this roleplay
Name: Shayenn, aka Shay
Species: Elf
Dragon: Fafnir, largeish and red. Cannot breathe fire yet.
Weapons: Spear, normal size, and sword Wyrda
Eyes/Hair: Green/Blonde
Personality: Split, nice to nasty in a matter of six seconds.
MP, This is based on the book Eragon. You must have read that book to continue. And, welcome spin!!!!!*
Shay was practising her magic. Fafnir, nearby and 'snoozing', snorted at her pathetic attempts.
"I give up!" She yelled angrily, throwing the rock she had been trying to crumble across the decorational pond. It skipped across, bouncing before disappearing.
You have much to learn, young one. Fafnir rumbled. Shay growled, and clambered onto his back.
Just get yourself into gear Fafnir. Lets go for a fly. She suggested. Fafnir spread his wings, as Shays instructor ran over.
"Stop now! You cannot go anywhere yet!" The instructor yelled, an angry blue vein pulsing in her forehead. Shay looked at her witheringly, as Fafnir took off.
Back to top Go down
spinlippy

spinlippy

Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 12:46 pm

*i've read eragon and eldest, but not for a while so the rememberingness is rusty Smile, well theres no point in reposting what i just did, can my last post still count or do i have to do it again now?*

reptan found viper by the stream as she had said, she was lapping up the water, he placed a hand on her dark scales. "tough time training?" he asked softly, no harder than yours came the reply, they both stared into each others eyes for a few moments, a bond stronger than any shared except between a rider and their dragon.

reptan needed to practice his magic, he was increasing at a pace he was happy with. he held out his dragon marked palm and picked up a large clump of dry mud, he parted the dirt into three smaller parts and made them dance around in the air, never touching but meeting in the middle no less than half an inch apart. he then stopped them apart from each other then forced it into a packed lump about 5 metres in front of him, then turned to the right keeping the mud where it was. he swung his arm across and the mud with it forcing it outwards. it smacked into a tree in front of him, he lowered his outstretched arm. care for a flight he heard viper say through thought, "you read my mind" he said with a smile. he put the lightweight saddle on and climbed on before soaring off into the sky.
Back to top Go down
spinlippy

spinlippy

Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 2:48 pm

*is that really helping?*
Back to top Go down
HalfAngel
Admin
HalfAngel

Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 3:57 am

*MP Please stop posting here. You are not letting the story progress, and are kinda spoiling it for the other roleplayer, namely me and spinlippy. ALL CLOUDWINGERS I WILL NOT BE ON THIS SITE FOR FOUR DAYS NOW, SO PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT I HAVE NOT LEFT.*
Back to top Go down
spinlippy

spinlippy

Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 11:12 am

*made a note of it Smile ...hmm, i think i should make a post anyway, not often i get to rp non-coad stuff so i think ill make the most of this... oh and by the way, i don't have my copy of eragon, i lent it to a friend a while back so i don't know like, some of the abilities and the ancient language so... sorry if i mess up*

reptan and viper soared through the air, both relishing the experiance. he realised he could train whilst riding. when they lowered slightly he muttered a spell, a branch that had fell from a tree flew into the sky and followed them as they went higher up again. he stripped the bark off the branch and sent it through the trees to the floor, it didn't look out of place. with the remaining peice he split into thirds and shapened each one quickly with a knife and made them more spearlike. he now had three straight, narrow, long spears. he let them fly into the air and as they were still under his controll he made them fly besides him, as he neared a stray peak he sent on of the makeshift spears hurtling at the peak. it struck deep in the rock. he let the second drop downwards then swung it upwards into the peak making an upwards blow. as they flew past the peak he prepared to send the last behind him. he hung it steady behind him then made it blast off and guided it into the peak. all three were killing shots, as he flew he noticed another dragon and rider, viper noticed it too and flew over to them without him even asking.
Back to top Go down
-Pirate-Okami-
Admin
-Pirate-Okami-

Number of posts : 203
Localisation : the high seas with jack sparrow and a bottle o'rum....

Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 2:41 pm

*name:Veloce
species: elf
hair/eyes: green eyes, one has a sliver of blue in it, raven black hair, turns silver-white at night hair.A white feather and gold beads in one braid.
dragon: Amaretasu, ammy for short.
features: scales are White, with red markings on her face and flank, black eyes, she has a large gold ring with elfen writing on it around her tail.
Weapons: long bow with white plumed feathers, curved daggers strapped to her arm and a blue (with a golden sun in the middle of the pummel and blade) broadsword called Arget Brisingr(Silver fire) strapped to her back.She also has a white spear.
Extra: Veloce has a dragon wolf( part wolf, part dragon) that pops up now and again when called(yes, in the world of eragon, they do have dragon hybrids, i read it in a book)

this okay?*

Last edited by on Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:39 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Storymaker
Darkness

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 12:54 am

Mistress was teaching Bjartskular to fly. She was under a vast canopy of trees. Suddenly, Bjartskular breathed her first flame. "Oi! You shouldn't be doing that until you're older!" She called after her silver dragon but it was too late. The fire was already spreading through the trees.
Back to top Go down
spinlippy

spinlippy

Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 12:14 pm

as reptan and viper approached the other rider, reptan noticed something below, fire, slowly spreading through the forest. a quick flurry of thought between him and viper and she dropped into a dive sending them quickly to the floor. near the end viper pulled up and spread her wings out bringing them both to a quick stop. he climbed out of the saddle and jumped into the canopy, landing gracefully on a branch in a crouching position. he held out his right, dragon-marked palm to the flames, noticing a girl and a small dragon. "brisingr" he muttered and diminished the fire to nothing, he gave a quick smile to the girl before climbing back up the canopy. its been sorted he thought to viper high above. she flew down and he grabbed her leg and climbed on her back as she flew past.
Back to top Go down
-Pirate-Okami-
Admin
-Pirate-Okami-

Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 12:38 pm

okay this is for those who don't know the ancient language:

adurna — water.
Aí varden abr du Shur'tugalar gata vanta — A warden of the Riders lacks passage.
Aiedail — the morning star.
arget — silver.
Argetlam — silver hand.
Atra gülai un ilian tauthr ono un atra ono waíse skölir frá rauthr — Let luck and happiness follow you and may you be a shield from misfortune.
Boetk istalrí — Broad fire.
breoal — family/house.
Brisingr — Fire.
Deloi moi — Earth, change.
delois — a green-leafed plant with purple flowers.
Domia abr Wyrda — Dominance of Fate (book).
Dras — city.
draumr kópa — Dream stare.
Du grind huildr — Hold the gate.
"Du Silbena Datia" — "The Sighting Mists" (a poem song).
Du Sundavar Freohr — Death of the Shadows.
Du Vrangr Gata — The Wandering Path.
Du Weldenvarden — The Guarding Forest.
Edoc'sil — Unconquerable.
eitha — go/leave.
Eka aí fricai un Shur'tugal — I am a rider and friend.
ethgrí — invoke.
Fethrblaka, eka weohnata néiat haina ono. Blaka eom iet lam — Bird, I will not harm you. Flap to my hand.
garjzla — light.
Gath un reisa du rakr — Unite and raise the mist.
gedwëy ignasia — shining palm.
Geuloth du knífr — Dull the knife.
Helgrind — The Gates of death.
iet — my (informal).
jierda — break/hit
Jierda theirra kalfis — Break their calves.
Manin, wyrda, hügin — Memory, fate, thought.
Moi stenr — Stone, change.
Nagz reisa — Blanket, rise.
Osthato Chetowä — The Mourning Sage.
pömnuria — my (formal).
Ristvak'baen — Place of Sorrow.
seithr — Witch.
Shur'tugal — Dragon Rider.
Skulblaka — Dragon (literally, scale-flapper).
Skulblaka, eka celöbra ono un mulabra ono un onr Shur'tugal né haina. Atra nosu waíse fricaya. — Dragon, I honour you and mean you and your Rider no harm. Let us be friends.
slytha — sleep.
Stenr reisa — Stone, rise.
thrysta — thrust/compress.
Thrysta deloi — Compress the earth.
Thrysta vindr — Compress the air.
Thverr stenr un atra eka hórna — Traverse stone and let me hear.
Togira Ikonoka — the Cripple Who Is Whole.
Tuatha du orothrim — Tempering the fool's wisdom (a level in Riders' training).
vanyali — magic.
Varden — the Warders.
Vel eïnradhin iet ai Shur'tugal — Upon my word as a Rider.
vindr — air.
vöndr — a thin, straight stick.
Waíse heill — Be healed.
Wiol pömnuria ilian — For my happiness.
wyrda — fate.
Wyrdfell — an elven term for the Forsworn.
yawë — a bond of trust.
zar'roc — misery.

Adurna- Used to summon water
Arget- Used to summon the essence of silver
Brisingr- Used many times variously, used in defence to summon fire, or casting fire onto an object for example a sword.
Ethgri- Used to invoke an object
Garjzla- Cast's light or summons it onto an object
Jierda- Can be used in any way (perhaps used to break commands like reisa or letta)
Letta- Used to hold an opponent down to the floor
Reisa- Used to lift an object into the air suspended
Slytha- Can send other beings or the caster to sleep
Thystra vindre- Sends another being in a desired direction via the wind
Waise heill- Used to heal various wounds*

Veloce swept down to earth on her dragon, Amaterasu,nicknames Ammy.Ammy looked back at her rider.Veloce was unconcious, bleeding heavily.It had been in a fight with five urgals;Ammy had been away, hunting while Veloce rested.Suddenly urgals had attacked and badly wounded Veloce.
Ammy landed in a forest, Veloce fell of her back and landed on the ground.Veloce's white robes were soaked in crimson blood.She was losing blood quickly, if someone didn't heal her she would die...

*spin, brisingr means fire...*
Back to top Go down
spinlippy

spinlippy

Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 1:02 pm

yes i know what bringr means, you utter the word of something in the ancient language and you gain controll of it, just because i said fire doesn't mean i wan't to create it, i could diminish it...oh and i dont want to make a post now, im too angry so my brain isn't working properly Smile*
Back to top Go down
-Pirate-Okami-
Admin
-Pirate-Okami-

Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 2:05 pm

*ahh ..forgot bout that....pfft.....*
Back to top Go down
spinlippy

spinlippy

Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 3:28 pm

*right im ready to post now*

reptan noticed something else, there was another rider below with a dragon, she looked wounded but he couldn't tell how badly from this high above. viper had already noticed and began another dive to the floor. he noticed she was bleeding badly as they neared the floor. viper landed near the dragon and the rider who lay on the floor. he jumped down and landed next to the rider. "waíse heill" he commanded and immediatley the wound started to heal. he turned to the other dragon shes healed but shes lost a lot of blood, she needs to rest, eat and drink, i can't provide any of those things, we have to get her to other people he thought to her, he raised his right hand "thrysta vindr" he muttered and the rider levitated into the air as if layed on an invisible, flat surface. the rider slipped back into the saddle of the dragon. he ran back to viper and clambered on her back and into the sadle, he waited for the other dragon to take off before they did.

*sorry if that was godmoding a little much but i didn't see how else it could happen, if you disagree ill change it, sorry Smile*
Back to top Go down
-Pirate-Okami-
Admin
-Pirate-Okami-

Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 4:05 pm

*its fine Razz she needed to be rescued anyway hehe....*

Ammy looked at the rider and dragon,Thankyou for healing my ridershe said, seemingly smiling with gratitude.Soon after she flapped her wings, sending leaves up into the air before pushing off from the ground, hovering.I think it would be wise to stay with you for a while, until she comes to.Veloce's head was resting on Ammy's neck, blood still stained her clothes, but thanks to the other rider,her wound had ealed but she needed rest.
Back to top Go down
-Pirate-Okami-
Admin
-Pirate-Okami-

Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 4:20 pm

*yeah but you're forgetting-people forget stuff and plus, spinlippy, who has read the book, lent his to a friend and the ancient language glossary is at the back of the book. And plus some people(like me Razz) cannot be bothered to go search for the book :\*
Back to top Go down
spinlippy

spinlippy

Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 4:25 pm

reptan nodded his head and viper took off. they set off in the direction of people, he looked to the other rider and dragon, it wasn't a long flight, shed be resting in no time. they soon arrived, he dropped down with viper and climbed off then dropped to the floor. he ran over to the healer, "a rider over there" he geastured behind him "torso wound, it was quite deep, i did a basic healing spell but i don't know if theres any damage internally. i think mainly she needs to rest and have some food and water for when she comes to" he said. the healer nodded and ran over to the wounded rider, he walked over to viper. two good deeds in one day she mocked, he smiled and shook his head.
Back to top Go down
-Pirate-Okami-
Admin
-Pirate-Okami-

Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 4:37 pm

You're a good man,Veloce was unconcious but she could reach the mind of the person who had healed her,I thankyou gratefully...Her lips formed a faint smile.....then she slipped back into a state of unconciousness......

Last edited by on Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spinlippy

spinlippy

Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 1:00 am

reptan sent a message through the mind contact between the other rider, he let the rider know that what she had told him was acknowledged. "slytha" he said to her gently, she needed rest more than anything. what do we do know reptan asked viper, i suppose you train, we never did get to see who that other rider was. he thought for a moment then remembered oh yes, shame, so what training do you think i need he said to her jokefully with a smile. archery came the one worded answer. he flashed viper one smile before racing into the trees, dragon vs elf, he didn't know the outcome but he was pretty sure. he got there 30 seconds later and found viper lay on the floor waiting for him, "couldn't of been by much" he said aloud nearly laughing,no, not much she replied honestly. he walked over to the archery area and took out his bow and an arrow. he knocked it to the bow, drew back the string and took aim, then loosed it. it flew well and landed in the second ring from the centre, he needed more practise. he fired a second arrow which hit the centre target a few inches from the very centre. after sending 10 more arrows, all of them actually hitting the board, 3 in the centre ring and 5 in the next ring outwards, he got the feeling he was getting better. he fired the rest of his arrows then went to retrieve them, he stayed training for about an hour.
Back to top Go down
-Pirate-Okami-
Admin
-Pirate-Okami-

Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 7:05 am

Veloce woke in a bed somewhere near the place she was dropped off about one hour later.She attempted to get up but fell backwards, groaning.She found that her wound had been healed but it still hurt a little."You musn't get up!"said the woman attending to her.
"I'll be alright,just pass me my staff,"Veloce said,pushing herself up.She was handed her staff,well it wasn't really a staff, more like a spear.She scooted herself out of the bed,"Do you know where the man who took me here went?I would like to thank him properly."
"I think he went off into the forest near by here."
Veloce smiled and walked towards the door with the aid of her spear-staff.

Veloce walked out of the door to find Ammy waiting for her in the field."Mind if we do some flying?"she asked.
Will you be alright to fly?Ammy asked.Velcoe nodded and mounted Ammy.
"It won't be far,I just want to find the man who healed me."
You mean elf not manAmmy said, flapping her wings.
"He's an elf?"Veloce asked, surprised,"Like me then....Its been so long since I've seen one of our kind...."
Ammy nodded, flapped her wings one more time and launched off into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragons
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloudwinger :: Roleplay :: Books-
Jump to: