Cloudwinger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cloudwinger

RP-ing galore!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Alleycats

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkness
Storymaker
Darkness

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2007-02-10

The Alleycats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alleycats   The Alleycats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 2:21 am

The girl was dangerously close to the boarder. Through a stolen walkie talkie, Sunbeam issued a number of sharp clicks, alerting the gang to the danger. They were around her in a flash. Until their leader was back, she was in charge. She got a microphone amplifier ready.

*This may sound really cheesy, but gangs used to do this in the past, if an impartial audience couldn't decide which gang's music was the best, then they'd fight.*
Back to top Go down
HalfAngel
Admin
HalfAngel

Number of posts : 1119
Localisation : Edge of Midgar, with Vincent Valentine as my only company...
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The Alleycats   The Alleycats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 3:51 am

Roxie was too curious for her own good. She leapt onto the roof, and came face to face with the music gang, The Pure Whites. A girl, older than herself was at the front of the gang. Roxie's eyes flashed fearfully. One more step and she'd be in the boarder. She hadn't got along with the leader of the PW's, he had been strict and harsh towards other gangs.
Back to top Go down
https://cloudwinger.editboard.com
Darkness
Storymaker
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Alleycats   The Alleycats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 7:47 am

The gang looked to Sunbeam for orders. Sunbeam didn't know what to do. She'd never issued orders before, that had been the leaders job. She clicked a few times in the pure white's basic secret code. "Don't attack 'til she crosses the boarder. I mean, don't start the play off."
Back to top Go down
HalfAngel
Admin
HalfAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Alleycats   The Alleycats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 8:08 am

Roxie studied the gang with a flick of her eyes. Most were able-bodied youths, not like her team. She took one daring step.
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Storymaker
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Alleycats   The Alleycats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 8:15 am

"Where's your gang? We chalenge you to a band play off!" Sunbeam yelled at the girl. She looked round expectantly. "Unless, you want to fight."
Back to top Go down
HalfAngel
Admin
HalfAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Alleycats   The Alleycats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 8:17 am

"My gang consists of one baby, a mute and a guy who lives in darkness. I cherish them all too much to bring them into this." Roxie hissed to the 'leader' of the Pure Whites, "And if you fight, expect to lose."
*By the way Roxie is very quick and has only ever lost one match.*
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Storymaker
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Alleycats   The Alleycats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 8:26 am

*Sunbeam has never lost.*

"Then we'll play off, but you must bring your gang or we'll break your neck. These are the rules of the west territory!" She shouted.
Back to top Go down
Mystic Puma
Storymaker
Mystic Puma

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2007-02-28

PostSubject: Re: The Alleycats   The Alleycats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 8:35 am

Ninian woke up and crawled over to Roxie.Then she noticed the pure whites and started crying.She was scared of the pure whites and had been since she joined the Alleycats 4 years ago.
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-isle.niceboard.com
Darkness
Storymaker
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Alleycats   The Alleycats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 8:42 am

*The pure whites are two years old and not at all scary. Apart from being able to fight good and owning the west side. They are usually quite tame but they've been dying for a band play off for ages.*

"I bet you can sing little girl." Sunbeam instantly sofened at the sight. "Don't cry. We just want sing and play our instruments." Someone kicked Sunbeam and whispered, "Don't get soft."
"But she's just a kid!" She said and kicked him back.
Back to top Go down
HalfAngel
Admin
HalfAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Alleycats   The Alleycats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 8:49 am

"Thats enough!" Roxie snarled, creeping in front of Ninian protectively. She pulled out a pair of studded knuckledusters.
"Someone give this kid a microphone!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Storymaker
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Alleycats   The Alleycats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 8:52 am

*What's a knuckle duster?*

Sunbeam tossed the microphone. She then tied a lengnth of rope around her waist for luck. "You first!" She smirked. Then it wiped off her face. "Where's the impartial crowd?" She cried.
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Storymaker
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Alleycats   The Alleycats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 9:01 am

*Isn't Ninian meant to be good at dancing?*
Back to top Go down
HalfAngel
Admin
HalfAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Alleycats   The Alleycats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 9:01 am

*like a glove with spikes coming out of the knuckles. Weaponry!*
Roxie uneasily picked up the microphone. There was only one song she could sing.
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Storymaker
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Alleycats   The Alleycats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 9:04 am

"Someone! Is there an impartial judge around here?" Sunbeam hopped from foot to foot.
Back to top Go down
Mystic Puma
Storymaker
Mystic Puma

PostSubject: Re: The Alleycats   The Alleycats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 9:08 am

Ninian suddenly stopped crying but noone knew why.Then she stood up*She becomes the fire emblem Ninian when she dances* and started her dance whilst wearing her Ninis's grace ring the only keepsake of her parents and for some reason everyone stopped to watch her dancing.(the song is Reminisence)*I'm listening to that tune in the sound room on the game as I type this! Smile *
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Storymaker
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Alleycats   The Alleycats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 9:12 am

*Hey! I'm Ninian from fire emblem! And we're not fighting. Still, don't control my character. You can only hint at what you want them to do.*

The little girl seemed in perfect time to one of Sunbeam's favourite songs so she began to sing. The tune sounded familiar.

*Remember MP, this is real life.*
Back to top Go down
Mystic Puma
Storymaker
Mystic Puma

PostSubject: Re: The Alleycats   The Alleycats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 9:15 am

*What do you mean by "impartial crowd"exactly*
Back to top Go down
Mystic Puma
Storymaker
Mystic Puma

PostSubject: Re: The Alleycats   The Alleycats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 9:16 am

*I mean she looks and acts like the one in fire emblem when she dances not that she actually IS her!*
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Storymaker
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Alleycats   The Alleycats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 9:19 am

*An impartial crowd is a crowd that isn't bias! God, we did that in English months ago! And Sunbeam's singing to the tune of fire emblem.*
Back to top Go down
Mystic Puma
Storymaker
Mystic Puma

PostSubject: Re: The Alleycats   The Alleycats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 9:24 am

Ninian was still dancing,it was the most beautiful dance you could ever see.

*and by the way,WE DIDN'T DO IMPARTIAL CROWDS!!!!!!!!!!!!*
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Storymaker
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Alleycats   The Alleycats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 12:09 pm

*It's real life MP!*
Back to top Go down
Mystic Puma
Storymaker
Mystic Puma

PostSubject: Re: The Alleycats   The Alleycats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 12:21 pm

*she LOOKS and ACTS like her!!!!!!!!!!*
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Storymaker
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Alleycats   The Alleycats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 12:24 pm

*I mean the dancing! She can't do a dance like that in real life! I mean, not the most beautiful dance in the world.*
Back to top Go down
Mystic Puma
Storymaker
Mystic Puma

PostSubject: Re: The Alleycats   The Alleycats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 12:25 pm

*ok not the most beautiful just very beautiful then!*
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Storymaker
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Alleycats   The Alleycats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 12:59 pm

*And how does this help the situation?*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alleycats   The Alleycats - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alleycats
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloudwinger :: Roleplay :: The Real World-
Jump to: