Cloudwinger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cloudwinger

RP-ing galore!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beach of paradise...?I think not! And short doctor who fanfi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-Pirate-Okami-
Admin
-Pirate-Okami-

Number of posts : 203
Localisation : the high seas with jack sparrow and a bottle o'rum....
Registration date : 2007-02-04

Beach of paradise...?I think not! And short doctor who fanfi Empty
PostSubject: Beach of paradise...?I think not! And short doctor who fanfi   Beach of paradise...?I think not! And short doctor who fanfi Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 2:38 pm

“Right so where are we going again then?" asked Rose as she wandered into the TARDIS.
“Umm," The Doctor sounded preoccupied" that place remember, umm thingy, oh yeah Xaronia!" Rose went down to him and saw he was prodding at a wire with the sonic screwdriver."Ok all fixed ...And we're off!!!!!!!!!!" The huge cylindrical tube in the middle of the TARDIS began to whirr which meant they were in flight.
Ten minutes later Rose and The Doctor were laughing as the TARDIS jerked to a stop! "And we're here!" cried The Doctor as he ran for the TARDIS's doors. As he was opening the TARDIS’s doors he was talking to Rose, “Y' know this place is the most brilliant, beautiful place on Earth, well actually not on earth but maybe in the whole galaxy! Fantastic scenery and brillia-”Rose cut him off.
“Does that include the green starfish?” Rose pointed out what was lying in front of the TARDIS.
"Little green starfish?"The Doctor looked puzzled for a moment until Rose nodded to the littel greenstar fish just outside the TARDIS.The Doctor looked down.“Oh my Rose, look at what the tide dragged in...”The Doctor murmured.
“What’s that, Doctor? ...you look worried"
“There are many things that are not good about this.”
“What? It’s only a little green starfish,” Rose bent down to pick one up but The Doctor caught her arm and dragged her back.
"If you let that thing touch you, if you go near it... will kill you.”The Doctor looked deadly serious.
“Exactly how?”
“They spew a bile from it’s tentacles, these, Rose, are Xamuria.”
“Ok, so they are bad right?”
“Yup you could say bad, yes! And that’s the best word for it! The bile might be disgusting enough but that bile contains the most powerful venom known to man, actually make that any species, even Timelords.”
“Right, so we don’t touch it or we do and go get some anti -venom.”
“I’m seeing two problems with this plan, one we’re surrounded by them, on a beach and the tide’s about to come in and two there’s no antivenom know to any species, in any civilization, in any universe that can stop that poison.”The Doctor blabbed on, chatting about things that Rose hadn't a clue about.
“Those are actually more than two problems,"Rose pointed out," and guess what?”
“Umm cold potatoes aren’t hot?”
"Um..No..Not....Exactly
“The TARDIS won’t open!”

Mehehe cliffhanger! I might write more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mystic Puma
Storymaker
Mystic Puma

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2007-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Beach of paradise...?I think not! And short doctor who fanfi   Beach of paradise...?I think not! And short doctor who fanfi Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 3:45 pm

oooo!Please do!
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-isle.niceboard.com
Rose-Bad Wolf-Tyler

Rose-Bad Wolf-Tyler

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Beach of paradise...?I think not! And short doctor who fanfi   Beach of paradise...?I think not! And short doctor who fanfi Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 11:31 am

yer i agree! What happens next!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach of paradise...?I think not! And short doctor who fanfi   Beach of paradise...?I think not! And short doctor who fanfi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beach of paradise...?I think not! And short doctor who fanfi
Page 1 of 1