Cloudwinger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cloudwinger

RP-ing galore!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fears And Lies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HalfAngel
Admin
HalfAngel

Number of posts : 1119
Localisation : Edge of Midgar, with Vincent Valentine as my only company...
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Fears And Lies Empty
PostSubject: Fears And Lies   Fears And Lies Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 1:44 pm

*The title comes from lyrics to the song 'Sanctuary' by Utada Hikaru, which is J-Pop.
Set in the futurific world of the year 3021, most of the world has been decimated by two bombs, one set off in Iraq and the other America. The bombs collided, turnining Africa into a crater, and most of Europe. The ice in the poles has slowed down melting due to chemicals in the bombs.
Now our story begins in what is the only Capital City still standing. Sydney, Australia.
Name: Coriander, AKA Connie
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Hazel
Job: Mechanic, working on a new type of machine called the ZX5 Hover which will revolutionise the world.
Personality: Dreamer, sensitive and daring.
Anyone join, just copy the profile above and redo it for your own character.*

Coriander scrubbed the rusty cars bonnet. The dirt wouldn't come off. No matter how hard she rubbed at it, no matter how vigorously. She shouted her frustration.
"Hey Connie." Someone called. Connie turned, to see her brother, Axel, approaching her, "Hey Axel"
He came over to her, and grabbed a shovel. Ignoring Connies cry of alarm, he rammed the dirt with the shovel. To her surprise, the dirt crashed off the car, breaking into pieces. Axel grinned.
"Now THATS how its done." He said, proud of himself.
"I'm off later. We could go to the beach." Connie suggested hopefully. The beach was one of the only private places. Axel shook his head.
"No can do. Corpses everywhere." He said, " It's like an infection. Everyone's dying, Connie."
"Why?"
"Noone knows. I reckon its...aliens." He said quietly. Connie thought. It could be.
Although it seemed crazy, there had been increasing sightings of a type of monster out on the oceans. They were apparently bright orange in colour, and came in many forms, from huge spider-like things, to smaller, human shaped creatures.
"Well, I'm gone." Connie tossed her work clothes down, revealing her normal, scruffy clothes. She grabbed a wheelless skateboard from the side of the garage, and jumped onto it. It whirred into life, small rotors rotating.
"Be careful on that thing." Axel warned.
"I will, I will..." Connie replied, zooming from the building.
Capital City, as Sydney was now known, had been divided into two parts. Connies half, the main city, was a technological genius. Surrounded by a protective bubble, it had advanced loads *RP-ers feel free to make up things.*
The second half was the Sydney of the 21st century. The docks were here, and so were the corpses, and poisoned air. People here were poor, poverty stricken families with many children and rags for clothes.
Connie zoomed on her invention, the ZX5 Hover. She dodged barriers and looped people. Suddenly, she hit a post, and flew off the machine, landing on her bac. Her back was scraped across the floor, cutting it. She yelled out, as passers by passed her by. Noone looked at her, everyone ignored.
Back to top Go down
https://cloudwinger.editboard.com
Mystic Puma
Storymaker
Mystic Puma

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2007-02-28

Fears And Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fears And Lies   Fears And Lies Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 4:09 pm

*This looks cool!Um...are we allowed to make characters based on ones from Oban Star Racers?'Coz they are basically in around the same time zone.Oh whatever,I like this charrie!

Name:Eva Wei
Hair: Dark brown (Bottom part) and light brown(top part)
Eyes:Brown
Job:Mechanic,works with vehicles and likes inventing wants to be a famous Star Racer champion like her Mum.(Mum is dead,crashed in a race)
Personality:Brave,kind and confident.Gets nervous quite easily.
Family:Don Wei(Dad)(He's finally brought her out of boarding school and now they go almost everywhere together.)

Extra info:Eva now owns the Star Racer she used on Oban.Jordan is getting closer to her(boyfriend style!He likes her!)

Um...HA,I have something for the reason that the Earth is in ruins.Can I use it?
Picture(Jordan and Eva):]Fears And Lies Bscap0149
Don Wei(Dad):Fears And Lies 140px-Donportrait

Mum(dunno name!Soz!It might be Maja Wei.Neutral):Fears And Lies Avatarmaja2je7*

Eva was walking through the streets.She saw someone who had fallen over and ran over to help."Are you ok?"she asked.

Last edited by on Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-isle.niceboard.com
HalfAngel
Admin
HalfAngel

Fears And Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fears And Lies   Fears And Lies Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 5:25 pm

*Tell me what it is, I have one. And I have never played the game. But my charrie is actually backwards in that way, based on a past game.*
Connie winced as she sat up, feeling blood trickle down her back.
"No...I think my back's in shreds." She mumbled, rubbing it and cringing. Blood was staining the light red t-shirt, turning it crimson. She heard thudding footsteps. Axels face came into view.
"Connie!" He yelled. She winced at his voice, " I TOLD you you'd get hurt!"
"I'm sorry Axel."
His face had turned the same flaming red as his hair. Connie tried to stand. She got a better look at the girl before her, the one who'd asked if she was alright. She was younger, and worried looking. Axel had fear plastered all over his face. He looked at the girl.
"Did you see what happened?" He asked her hurriedly.
Connie felt dizzy as she stood, and collapsed back against Axel. He sighed, and pressed a newer invention against her back, a Blood-Stopper. It temporarily stopped the flow of blood.
*As you've included extras here're mine:
Family: Axel, 18 year old brother. Racing champion, known as The Rookie on the race tracks. He has bright red hair in droopy spikes and green eyes.
Extra: Connie's father died in one of the wars, her mother was taken by the 'aliens'. She lives with Axel, and is about to meet someone very special indeed. A streetrat by the name of Vanilla...

Pictures (click on links):
Axel: https://2img.net/h/i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/Opal_Blade/axelonline.jpg
Connie: https://2img.net/h/i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/Opal_Blade/connie.gif
Vanilla: https://2img.net/h/i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/Opal_Blade/vanilla.gif

You better look, they took me ages to find!*
Back to top Go down
Mystic Puma
Storymaker
Mystic Puma

Fears And Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fears And Lies   Fears And Lies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 4:14 pm

*Um,HA,Oban Star Racers is a cartoon!And the reason I have is:(Clear throat)Even though Eva wins the race on Oban,she hasn't used the wish yet.The Crogs(Weird evil creatures)attacked without warning,distroying most of the planet and only leaving bits left.Eva is gonna use her wish to bring back her mother(nothing to do with the reason!)*

"Um,no,I didn't see it happen.Sorry.Hey,is this yours?It is way cool!Eventhough it looks a little broken.If you want,I can fix it."said Eva kindly.
"Eva!"
"Oh,my Dad's calling me.I have to go soon."
"Eva?Where are ya?"called Jordan.
"Oh,now Jordan wants me!"
Back to top Go down
HalfAngel
Admin
HalfAngel

Fears And Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fears And Lies   Fears And Lies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 4:22 pm

"Nah, I'm alright. I can do it later. I'm a mechanic." Connie explained, "I'm Connie. This is Axel, my brother. He's a racer." Axel looked modest, "Maybe we can meet soon?"
*See my reason on 1st post. Did you like the pictures of my peeps?*
Back to top Go down
Mystic Puma
Storymaker
Mystic Puma

Fears And Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fears And Lies   Fears And Lies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 4:27 pm

*Yep,they were cool!I like Connie!Don't you have Axel as your Avatar?Anyway,do you like my pics?I'll get the Dad!*

"Sure!Oh,gotta go!My Dad's calling me!"said Eva running off to her house.
"Eva,are you going to use your wish yet?"
"Yes,I'll use it later!"
Back to top Go down
HalfAngel
Admin
HalfAngel

Fears And Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fears And Lies   Fears And Lies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 4:39 pm

*i really dont get this wish thing.*
Connie got to her feet and picked up the ZX5 HOVER. She propped it across her shoulder, and she and Axel began to walk to their apartment.
Back to top Go down
Mystic Puma
Storymaker
Mystic Puma

Fears And Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fears And Lies   Fears And Lies Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 3:51 pm

*You obviously don't watch Oban Star Racers!The wish is the ultimate prize for winning the race on Oban!Eva is gonna use it to bring back her Mum!*

Eva slumped onto the sofa.She was laying on a game that had been cool for centuries,Spectrobes.*I have that game!It's really good!*She is about to meet someone just like the main character:

Name:Rallen
Hair:Ginger
Eyes:Blue
Family:doesn't have one,he lives at NPP HQ(Nanairo planetary Patrol)
Extra:NPP lives on top of the clouds,above Earth.This place is called Kollin.The planets around Earth have changed alot over the years.Pluto Uranus,Neptune and Setnar(Newest planet)have disappeared from the star system(Nanairo)And have been renamed(Don't know all of 'em:Mercury-Genshi,Venus-Daichi,Saturn-Nessa.They have changed.Genshi is hot but livable on(people do live on these planets)Daichi is now covered in grasslands(livable)Kollin(Earth)is the same except it has two large rings around it now and Nessa is now covered in desserts and now has 1 city.PHEW!THAT TOOK ME AGES SO READ IT!(I am listening to music off Spectrobes as I type this!)Rallen works with Jeena.She looks like:she has light pink hair and...nevermind!

Picture(Rallen):Fears And Lies Spectrobes_ds
(spectrobe:Komainu):Fears And Lies 15pe
Back to top Go down
HalfAngel
Admin
HalfAngel

Fears And Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fears And Lies   Fears And Lies Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 6:52 am

*Okay, I like the idea. Axels is one of these Star Racers, okay?*
When they were in the apartment, Connie allowed Axel to run her a hot bath. The water was now artificial in the Technological City *now referred to as TC. The other half where there is poverty, is called LC, Lost City*. She sank in, and breathed a sigh of relief. The water soothed her body and ruined back.
"I'm calling for pizza Connie!" Axel yelled.
"Good!" Connie replied loudly.
A few minutes later, she was done. She stepped out of the bath, and the vacuum sucked up the water. She put a robe around her body and tied it. The doorbell went.
"Connie, couldja get that? I'm kinda busy and its probably the pizza man." Axel yelled. Connie opened the apartment door-and almost fainted.
A young man, maybe 16 or 17, was stood there. He was wearing custom fit jeans and a navy jersey over a scruffy white shirt. A pendant rested on his collarbone*this pendant is important*. It was gold with a red gemstone set into the center. He had light blue eyes, and blonde hair in a just-got-outta-bed style. He was holding a pizza box. His eyes were full of the eager naivety of a child, and mature promise of an adult.
"Uh...Pizza delivery for number 23b?" He asked. Connie snapped from her trance, gazing into his eyes, and blushed, colour rising into her cheeks. She took the pizza from him, and touched his hand for a second. The blush deepened slightly. The boy was looking wistfully into the flat. Connie guessed he was from the LC.
"You wanna come in?" She asked. He looked surprised but nodded. She stepped out of the way.
"I'll just go get something on."
With this, Connie vanished into her room, shut the door and sat with her back pressed against it. She closed her eyes, and put a hand on her heart. It was pounding.
Was this what people meant in the 20th century about love at first sight?

*Awwww how sweet! Connies in love with the Pizza Boy! Well, I am in a similar situation, I love the Ice Cream Van Man and he gave me a free one and posed for a picture!
Name: Vanilla Orville
Location?: Sector 35 slums, Lost City
Job: Pizza Boy Very Happy
Hair: Blonde, tousled and doesnt go down no matter how brushed
Eyes: Lagoon Blue
Family: Brother, Mallow-Not a nice kid, appears later. Wonder why he's so important? *cough*pendant*cough*
Extra: Lives in the LC, and in the most poverty stricken area. His parents got radiation poisoning, and he lives with his older brother, Mallow. He works for a living, unlike Mallow, and dreams of being a pilot. Mallow is 18. He has a black mullet haircut, white shirt and red dungarees(no I'm not kidding). He is not very nice, and when he was younger, he gave Vanilla amnesia by almost drowning him. Vanilla is still recovering.
Back to top Go down
Mystic Puma
Storymaker
Mystic Puma

Fears And Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fears And Lies   Fears And Lies Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 4:52 pm

"Dad,I'm going for a walk!See you later!"
"Ok!Just be back in time for your dinner!I'm ordering Mcdonalds tonight!"
"Cool!See ya later!"
Eva walked out of the door and along the street.She saw someone in the distance.Upon closer inspection she noticed it was a boy,he lookedf a bit confused.
"Um,hello?Who are you?"asked Eva.
"Ah!Rallen of the Nanairo Planetary Patrol!Who are you!!?!!"said Rallen in alarm.
"Woah,calm down!"said Eva.
"Hey,where am I?"
"Earth!"
"I was on Kollin a moment ago!"
"Kollin?That's way up there!"said Eva pointing up towards the clouds.
"Huh?So this is what lies under Kollin!"said Rallen."Ur,what happened to this planet?"
"Um,long story.Hey,why don't you come to my house,maybe we can help you get back.Somehow..."
Back to top Go down
HalfAngel
Admin
HalfAngel

Fears And Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fears And Lies   Fears And Lies Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 6:09 am

Connie got changed, and walked to the lounge. Axel and The Pizza Boy were sitting in silence. Connie slid onto the sofa next to Pizza Boy. Axel, staring at his sister and their visitor, took the pizza box, and tore a slice of pizza off viciously. Connie smiled uneasily. Axel didn't like this kid then.
"Whats your name?" Connie sparked a conversation.
"I'm eating in the kitchen..." Axel muttered, leaving, and taking half of the pizza with him. The boy watched him.
"I'm Vanilla. Vanilla Orville. I live in Sector 35, in LC." He said nervously. He hesitantly took a piece of pizza.
"Vanilla, huh? I'm Coriander, but everyone calls me Connie for obvious reasons. The unsociable man in the other room, is my brother, Axel." Connie was eager to talk to Vanilla. He was eager to talk to her.
Vanillas Point of View
Vanilla couldn't help staring at Connie. He thought she was beautiful. As she glanced quizzically him, he looked down, embarrassed.
"Sorry." He mumbled. Connie shook her head.
"It's okay." She said softly. Theys sat in silence. Vanilla decided to be brave.
"You're really pretty." He said. Connie flushed scarlett.
Connies POV
Connie was lost for words. Had he just called her pretty? She must have heard wrong.
"Thats not true." She mumbled.
"It is!" Vanilla insisted, "You really are."
"You think?" Connie asked him. They edged closer to each other.
"Yeah, I do. Haven't you ever been called pretty before?" Vanilla asked. Connie shook her head. Cute, maybe. Kind, yes. Never pretty. Savoury was the pretty one. Not her.
"Well, I think you definitely are." Vanilla piled on the praise. Connie smiled.
"You're hansome. In a scruffy, promising kind of way!" She laughed.
*I forgot. Connie belongs to a band called the Globetrotters. They are:
Savoury: Woman, wearing purple dress. Sassy, kind and big-sisterly to Connie, a lot of male fans go to see concerts just to see her. She plays backing vocals and piano.

Fennel: Man wearing blue with shades. Cool and collected Fennel plays guitar in the band. He is happy to play with the Globetrotters, but dreams of his own music.

Marjoram: Large guy in yellow with drums. Marjoram is quiet. He plays drums in the band, and does a lot of organizing. He loves his food.

Basil: Lil guy with the cello in green. Basil is very hyper a lot of the time, and a bit offensive on occasions. He is the butt of a lot of jokes, being a midget, and he plays bass.

Connie: You've seen pictures of her. Shes kind, but has a past hard to let go of. She's the lead singer of the Globetrotters. She can be naive and people take advantage of her.

Vanilla: Connie introduces him to the band. He's nice, friendly and happy. He plays harmonica in the band

Fennel and Savoury picture: https://2img.net/h/i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/Opal_Blade/savofenn.gif
Marjoram and Basil picture: https://2img.net/h/i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/Opal_Blade/marjobasil.gif
Back to top Go down
Mystic Puma
Storymaker
Mystic Puma

Fears And Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fears And Lies   Fears And Lies Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 6:56 pm

Eva let herself and Rallen in to her house."Dad!I'm back!"
"Oh,hi Eva.Who's that?!?"
"Oh.Dad,meet Rallen.He's from Kollin.He's an officer from the Nanairo(Nan-a-i-ro)planetary patrol."explained Eva to her father.
"Um,hi."said Rallen uncertainly.
"Hey!I think I have an idea!Dad,where's the Star Racer?"
Eva got aboard her star racer and Rallen got aboard.Eva started up the engine and they flew off up to Kollin.

Meanwhile...
Jeena was looking down to Earth.She was worried about Rallen.He'd just suddenly disappeared!
Back to top Go down
HalfAngel
Admin
HalfAngel

Fears And Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fears And Lies   Fears And Lies Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 11:56 am

Vanilla smiled.Suddenly, the atmosphere changed. It became very warm. Connie was very aware of Vanilla staring at her dreamily. She knew she was doing the same.
The two moved closer together, Vanilla reaching for Connie. He grasped the back of her neck, and gently pulled her towards him. She was ready for this, her brain had melted and turned into jelly.
Just as their lips were about to touch, Connies mobile rang, playing the tune for one of her own songs, called I Cry.
They jerked apart. Vanilla looked away, as Connie answered the phone.
"Hi...Fennel? Yeah it's me... Band practice? I thought we agreed...no? Okay...uh huh... Savoury is picking me up? Any extra room?...well...yeah, whatever, seeya." She muttered. She flicked it off. The silence was unbearable to her.
"That was my band mate, Fennel. He plays lead guitar. I'm in the Globetrotters. We're fairly new, but Marjoram set us a gig in D-Central. You wanna come to practice?" Connie asked. Vanilla looked up.
"You want me to come? After what just...?"
"Of course! Savoury our pianist is coming to pick us up." Connie told him. The doorbell rang. Connie answered it. Savoury stood there. She was very pretty with fair hair and a large bust. Most man fans came to see her, Connie was far too young for them. Savoury was 23. Vanilla came out of the sitting room.
"So this is your streetrat Connie?" Savoury asked. She flirted with Vanilla. Axel came out of the sitting room, and hugged Savoury.
"Well, Hi to you too." She mumbled, slightly red. Axel kissed her cheek.
"I'm your fiance! How else should I greet you? Like this..." He put several small kisses along her cheekbone. She pushed him away, giggling madly.
"Not now, bad boy!" She scolded, "Come on kiddos before I have to drag this one into the bushes." Axel grinned as if he would like nothing better. Savoury ushered the others down the stairs and into her Hovership. It was like a small car with no wheels.
"Lets get this show on the road! No kissing back there kids!" Savoury smiled. Connie and Vanilla was snuggled onto the back, in blissful silenve, as Savoury sped off.
Back to top Go down
Mystic Puma
Storymaker
Mystic Puma

Fears And Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fears And Lies   Fears And Lies Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 2:47 pm

Suddenly,Jeena saw some kind of shi[ coming up through the clouds.Then,she saw Rallen aboard it.He waved,Jeena waved back and ran to the landing site.the ship landed and Rallen ran off,Eva soon followed.
"Um,Rallen,who's that?"asked jeena looking towards Eva.
"Oh,that's Eva.She gave me a lift back up here."
"Um,hi!"said Eva.
"Hi."replied Jeena.
"Oh,I have to get going!see ya!"said Eva running off and jumping into her ship.She took off and soon landed back down on Earth.
Back to top Go down
Mystic Puma
Storymaker
Mystic Puma

Fears And Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fears And Lies   Fears And Lies Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 4:06 pm

*Hello?HA?Anybody?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fears And Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fears And Lies   Fears And Lies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fears And Lies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloudwinger :: Roleplay :: Other-
Jump to: