Cloudwinger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cloudwinger

RP-ing galore!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Crimson Horizon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-Pirate-Okami-
Admin
-Pirate-Okami-

Number of posts : 203
Localisation : the high seas with jack sparrow and a bottle o'rum....
Registration date : 2007-02-04

The Crimson Horizon Empty
PostSubject: The Crimson Horizon   The Crimson Horizon Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 5:15 pm

*Right this is my pirate story..And for once i want to carry it on Very Happy This is just part of chapter one....tell me what you think..*

The crimson horizon-

Chap 1-

Cannon smoke stained the once blue but now grey Caribbean sky. An albatross flapped overhead. If you could see through the albatross’ eyes, you would see two ships returning cannon fire at each other and men being killed, their last screams hardly being heard over the shots being fired. You would see wooden splinters, flying up into the air then crashing back into the waves below and you would see a girl, kneeling by her captain. This girls name was Vanessa summers, crew member of the pirate ship, The Rising Sun. Right now she was by her captain, Captain Morgan Tempest, who lay on the ships deck, the noise of metal against metal, ship against ship all around him.

Vanessa gripped his shirt which was now no longer white-grey, but a deep blood red. He had been shot in the chest during the sea battle against the other ship, The Cormorant. Now he lay dying, his faithful crew member beside him.” V’nessa,” he began, his breath rasping,” y’have to go….Ta-“
“No! I won’t leave you! I ain’t leaving this ship or its cap’n!”Vanessa interrupted firmly. She couldn’t-wouldn’t-leave. She had been a pirate on The Rising Sun for all her life…Well the part of her life she remembered. She knew she had been abandoned by her parents on the streets of Tortuga when she was only little…Then Captain Morgan Tempest took her into his ship.
“V’nessa, “the captain repeated,” promise that yer’ll take one of the boats and get y’self outta here!” He looked at her with a pleading look in his eyes.
“Bu-“
“No buts! Just go!...”Then he struggled to get something from his waistcoat pocket before slipping it into Vanessa’s hand,”take..This….Important….Now just go…Savvy..?”He grinned although he was on the brink of death. Vanessa sniffed and nodded, pocketing the item he gave her.” Good lass….Go...now!” The captain ordered her,”That’s...my last order….”he smiled one last time before shutting his eyes and breathing out his final breath before he went to meet Davy Jones. Vanessa let out a choked sob yet no tears came before getting up, wheeling around on her heel and racing of towards the boats on the ships side. It was Captain Tepest

After clambering into the small rowing boat, Vanessa gave one last sad look back at the ship she had grown up on. And now she would have to leave it forever. She began to row away, wondering where the nearest island was before a cannon ball blasted into the wave beside her, sending spray into the air. She winced as the salty water got into her eyes, then she heard the whistle of another cannon ball, the explosion that followed then she saw darkness.....

*hmm..i might add more*
Back to top Go down
HalfAngel
Admin
HalfAngel

Number of posts : 1119
Localisation : Edge of Midgar, with Vincent Valentine as my only company...
Registration date : 2007-02-03

The Crimson Horizon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Horizon   The Crimson Horizon Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 8:44 am

V.Good my friend! continue please!
Back to top Go down
https://cloudwinger.editboard.com

The Crimson Horizon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloudwinger :: Non-Roleplay :: Fan/fiction-
Jump to: