Cloudwinger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cloudwinger

RP-ing galore!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Howdy Y'all from your administrator!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HalfAngel
Admin
HalfAngel

Number of posts : 1119
Localisation : Edge of Midgar, with Vincent Valentine as my only company...
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Howdy Y'all from your administrator! Empty
PostSubject: Howdy Y'all from your administrator!   Howdy Y'all from your administrator! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 8:42 am

Hi there! Most of you Cloudwingers know who I am already, but this is MY greeting to y'all!
My names HalfAngel, or HA for short, and I MADE this forum. I'm a little crazy but don't let that bother you.
Now, I REALLY enjoy ROLEPLAYing, and it is one of my hobbies. I only discovered it last year, but I'm already a seasoned RP-er!
I also like videogames, and a few of my faves are: The Final Fantasy series, Shadow Hearts and Pokemon. A lot of my life revolves around videogaming so if I'm not here, I'm in my room destroying things!
Animals too, naturally! I have two cats, seven lizards and a dog, so meh, thats my animals!

Dislikes:
Augh, I HATE that song. 'Emo Song' by Adam and Andrew. It's MEANT to be funny but I don't see that side...
People dissing my stories. I find that pathetic with a not capital p.

Weird facts?:
I like the word egg but I dont like the taste of eggs.
I'm scared of chickens.

Now yours doesn't have to be so long as this, maybe a 'Hiya, I'm ........ and I'm glad to be here' but I think you should know about the creator of this site! Very Happy

HalfAngel
Hater of eggs but not the word
Back to top Go down
https://cloudwinger.editboard.com
Mystic Puma
Storymaker
Mystic Puma

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2007-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Howdy Y'all from your administrator!   Howdy Y'all from your administrator! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 4:15 pm

Don't read!
hiya!I've been on the site for a while now so most people know me by now!I'm Mystic Puma or MP!

Most stuff(especially video games!),Yu-gi-oh,pokemon,digimon,and other cool stuff!

Same here HA I'm weird too but don't let it bother you too much!

Dislikes:
I hate bullies,and when I spam without meaning to or knowing it I hate porridge but like flapjacks which is weird,'coz they're made o' the same thing:oats.

That's the basics on me!Thanks!

Mystic Puma
xxxxx
Very Happy

This writing has been moved!
Edited by HalfAngel, 1st May '07, 15:09 pm: Mystic Puma, sorry for not saying this, but I would prefer if people made their own topics on the board, so people can reply with greetings.

Last edited by on Wed May 02, 2007 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-isle.niceboard.com
Rose-Bad Wolf-Tyler

Rose-Bad Wolf-Tyler

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Howdy Y'all from your administrator!   Howdy Y'all from your administrator! Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 1:01 pm

Hi!
I've also been n here for a bit but anyway...

Likes: Yu-gi-oh/Gx, Pokemon, fantasy and especially i am a MASSIVE fan of Doctor Who (mostly the Doctors companion Rose Tyler -the clues in my name)David Tennant!Billie Piper!My dog Dill-boy and my cat Millie/Puss puss!

Dislikes: Animal cruelty, Daleks!!!!!, Cybermen!, The Cult of Skaro!!!!!!! My little bro!Martha Jones(no-offense to any of her fans!)

Weird facts: I have arachnophobia and even the tiniest spider scares me!, I hate the taste of medicine and i talk about Dr Who practically all the time!
[b]FORGET THIS!!! ITS BEEN MOVED TO SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR YOU TO REPLY TO!

Last edited by on Thu May 03, 2007 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Storymaker
Darkness

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Howdy Y'all from your administrator!   Howdy Y'all from your administrator! Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 1:25 pm

Soz, HA. I'll put this lot in a different topic.

Last edited by on Thu May 03, 2007 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HalfAngel
Admin
HalfAngel

Number of posts : 1119
Localisation : Edge of Midgar, with Vincent Valentine as my only company...
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Howdy Y'all from your administrator!   Howdy Y'all from your administrator! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 3:48 am

PLEASE TAKE NOT OF THE EDIT IN MP'S POST. THANK YOU.
Back to top Go down
https://cloudwinger.editboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howdy Y'all from your administrator!   Howdy Y'all from your administrator! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howdy Y'all from your administrator!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloudwinger :: Non-Roleplay :: Howdy!-
Jump to: