Cloudwinger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cloudwinger

RP-ing galore!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mystic Puma
Storymaker
Mystic Puma

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2007-02-28

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 4:21 pm

*They r at the luminous cave!*
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-isle.niceboard.com
HalfAngel
Admin
HalfAngel

Number of posts : 1119
Localisation : Edge of Midgar, with Vincent Valentine as my only company...
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 9:36 am

*Ah, well, LD got my fave!*
Skip whooped when he saw Skye.
"Lets do the team chant!" He suggested. He began to act like a DJ.
"I got the Aqua
She got the Speed
Te-am AQUASPEED!" He rapped. Skye jumped in now.
"He can fire two miles with his Hydro Pump
And when it hits something, watch it slump!
With my Quick Attack I'm faster than light
I'll hit you hard so you can't fight!
Te-am AQUASPEED!"
Vincent rolled his eyes. Skye nudged him, and he sighed.
"I'm strong and fast
to fight disaster
I'll take you out
With my Aura Blaster!" He chanted in a monotone.
Back to top Go down
https://cloudwinger.editboard.com
Mystic Puma
Storymaker
Mystic Puma

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 10:53 am

Meg and Sparky could hear the Vaporeon,Squirtle and Absol chanting."He he!That's a cool chant."she said.She ran over to their base to tell them.(Since she is a Blaziken she can just go over in one jump)
Back to top Go down
HalfAngel
Admin
HalfAngel

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 12:55 pm

"Oh hey! Meg right! You like the chant? We made it up!" Skye said happily, spotting the Blaziken and the Pikachu.
Back to top Go down
Mystic Puma
Storymaker
Mystic Puma

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 4:17 pm

"Yeah,I love it!I wish we could make one but:a)I can't sing & b)I can't make stuff ryme and neither can Sparky or anyone on my team."
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Storymaker
Darkness

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 8:31 am

"I'd hate to see bulbasaur chanting but it can't be any worse than his singing." Saria said. She felt mildly amused.
Back to top Go down
-Pirate-Okami-
Admin
-Pirate-Okami-

Number of posts : 203
Localisation : the high seas with jack sparrow and a bottle o'rum....
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 3:39 pm

*Oh can i join?Its a bit late but yeah..heres my profile:

Name:willow
pokemon transforom: Umbreon
personality: brave
partner: wisp
species: Espeon
team: Blaze*
Back to top Go down
Mystic Puma
Storymaker
Mystic Puma

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 12:08 am

*Cool!Hey um if ur pokemon was transformed cud u put the reason?*

"Ok,everyone!Time to hit the hay!*Literally!*Everyone back to your friend area!Goodnight."said Meg.

*Please excuse this little...ok...big godmoding but I have something I want to do.Tel me if you don't want me to do this!*

Everyone obeyed and went off to their area, settling down to sleep.Meg meanwhile went for a little midnight stroll.When asshe got to the cliff that the post office was on she noticed a lone Charmander."Hey r u ok?"she asked."Well,sorta,I want to join a rescue team but noone will let me join.-sniff-"Meg said that she woould let the little charmander join blaze and she took him to his friend area then went home to sleep as well.
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Storymaker
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 1:33 pm

And??????????
???????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
Mystic Puma
Storymaker
Mystic Puma

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 2:01 am

*Ok,little godmoding then!*
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Storymaker
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 5:26 am

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT????!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mystic Puma
Storymaker
Mystic Puma

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 11:43 am

The next morning...

Meg woke up with a start as an earthquake shook Pokemon Square."Grrrrrrrrr!We have to get Gengar to save Gardevoir!These tremors won't stop until he does!"she yelled as she went off to Energetic foreast to get Sparky.They ran and got the Charmander Meg found last night.
Back to top Go down
-Pirate-Okami-
Admin
-Pirate-Okami-

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 12:24 pm

*I'm ditching my old profile, heres the charrie that i'll join with:

name: Mystra
species: Ninetails
personality: calm*
Back to top Go down
Mystic Puma
Storymaker
Mystic Puma

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 4:45 am

*Do you like Ninetales or something?*
Back to top Go down
-Pirate-Okami-
Admin
-Pirate-Okami-

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 4:52 am

*Well she is oen of my fave pokemons...I was originally gonna be a arcanine, then i went onto umbreon, but then i ditched that and was about to be a houndoom when i wanted to be a ninetails Razz*
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Storymaker
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 5:03 am

*I want to be a vaporeon! Or a pouchean (sp?)*
Back to top Go down
Mystic Puma
Storymaker
Mystic Puma

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 7:47 am

*Pouchean?Do you mean Poochyena?*
Back to top Go down
HalfAngel
Admin
HalfAngel

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 1:00 pm

*Shall we just start this whole darned RP again? I wanna be:
Name: Skylar, AKA Sky
Species: Lugia
Personality: Brave
And I will be Lugia, it is the BEST EVER pokemon IMO.*
Sky circled the town from high above. She would be a shadow from her height, not many would recognise her as what she was. Lugia. She was one of the most powerful pokemon to exist, and many sought after her to catch her. She hovered a moment above one of the Team Bases.
Back to top Go down
-Pirate-Okami-
Admin
-Pirate-Okami-

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 1:30 pm

*right okay:

name: Wynd
species: Suicune
personality:calm*

A blurred shaped ran across the land. On every patch of ground it stepped on flowers woudl bloom into life and in every puddle it stepped in, murky water would turn clear and pure again.This was Wynd, the Suicune, one of the three legendary dogs, untamable as the wind.
Back to top Go down
Mystic Puma
Storymaker
Mystic Puma

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 3:07 pm

*ok(although this MY topic!),I'll be:

Name:Annika(Anna for short)
Species:Rayquaza
personality:kind*

Anna was curled up in a cave,hiding for five humans that wanted to capture her(Well she's a Rayquaza!).The humans were closing in on her and,unluckily for Anna,one of them had a master ball!(Not Good!)
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Storymaker
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 6:25 am

*You keep nicking my character names!*

Name: Jewel
Species: GEM (MP and I made this pokemon up.)
Personality: Mistrustful, suspicous and mysterious.
Info: Jewel is the last gem ever! She/ he is divided into three parts/ pokemon. One is a boy, a giant encrusted with gems and able to blast water. The others are girls both encrusted with gems. The first girl is tiny and can turn invisble but is incredibly strong. The next is an ordinary sized pokemon who has no special abilty apart from a long whippy tail. They are very valuable and can combine to create a true gem. Instead of pokeballs, they must be captured in a large diamond. They share thoughts and believe they are one.

Jewel ran enjoying the wind on their face as they ran far and fast.
Back to top Go down
Mystic Puma
Storymaker
Mystic Puma

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 7:47 am

*I remember that!Smile Crying or Very sad I miss Brownlow!ANd playing imagination games!Waaaaaah!Crying or Very sad Sorry for accidently stealing your charrie name!I couldn't think of anything else!*

One of the humans sent out a Charizard which tried ember on Anna but she dodged and used hyper beam sending the humans blasting into the distance.
Back to top Go down
HalfAngel
Admin
HalfAngel

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 12:09 pm

Sky saw a commotion far away in the sky and sighed. Only Anna the Rayquaza would be that dumb to attack trainers. She glided silently across, noting Wynd the Suicune way below, running. She was okay with Wynd, as her companion Ho-Oh knew the legendary dogs well. She carried on, floating gently on to the clouds.
"What are you doing?!" She asked fiercely. She was a peacemaker, so hated causing trouble to trainers and so on. Unless they were that Team Monochrome, always trying to catch her.
Sky's own father had been the Lugia of legends past, known only as Wisdomkeeper. He was powerful, big and kind, and had helped in the Titans legend.
*LD/MP can we have a biiit more description on what GEM looks like, because I have no idea what the hell it is. I may have to stop this from happening, and make you use an ordinary legendary like Mew or Latias etc... Also, the Titans legend is the legend of Fire/Ice/Lightning from Pokemon The Movie 2000.*
Back to top Go down
Mystic Puma
Storymaker
Mystic Puma

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 1:57 am

*I know that!I have...well HAD the movie.I've lost it at the mo'!And frankly,I can't remember much of what the gem looks like.LD?And Anna was aiming at the Charizard but it missing and hit the humans aswell,plus,it was a mixture of team Monochrome and Team Rocket(Anna's main enemies;team rocket more!They would have almost full power over the world with Rayquaza)*

"Phew!"said Anna,slithering out from under therockand into the sky"Oh!Hi Sky!How are you today?The titans still under control?"she asked.Suddenly there was a rumble from down below."Oh no!Groudon must have woken up AGAIN.Grrrrrrrrr!*Sometimes even other pokemon can't understand what they're saying*Ray-Rayquaza!"She flew off into the direction of the Magma cavern.*by the way(LD u don't need to read this u know about it!)I haven't completed the part where you have to defgeat Kyogre,In fact I can't even get into hid dungeon any more!*
Back to top Go down
-Pirate-Okami-
Admin
-Pirate-Okami-

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 7:32 am

Wynd looked up to see her friend,Sky the Lugia,"Sky!" she barked,while still running,"Whats going on?Has that Groudon woken up again?!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next