Cloudwinger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cloudwinger

RP-ing galore!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wild Horses of The East

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fell

Fell

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-02-13

The Wild Horses of The East Empty
PostSubject: The Wild Horses of The East   The Wild Horses of The East Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 11:56 am

Ok, this is a roleplay from the clan that was closed, so I'm restarting it here. People who were in it, it's still in the deep forest if you can't remember what was happening, on page 6 (I think). Ok, I'll try to carry on:

Poitin walked nervously beside Dune.
"So....what do you want to talk to me about?" he asked, glancing round at the herd. Why was Dune talking to him and not Burton?
Nearby, Neassa was taking Sperling to Sanas.
"He's just up here." she said with disgust. She could see the stallion eagerly looking for her. She hoped poor Neni would cheer up. She prayed that Nenix would come back soon.
Back to top Go down
Enki
Admin
Enki

Number of posts : 943
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Horses of The East   The Wild Horses of The East Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 3:24 am

Dune thought about what to say but couldn't lie to him. She decided to tell the truth.
"Poiton, I...I think I may have feelings for you," she said.
Back to top Go down
https://cloudwinger.editboard.com/
HalfAngel
Admin
HalfAngel

Number of posts : 1119
Localisation : Edge of Midgar, with Vincent Valentine as my only company...
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Horses of The East   The Wild Horses of The East Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 4:04 am

Nenix watched the herd from a hillock nearby. He grazed quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://cloudwinger.editboard.com
Fell

Fell

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Horses of The East   The Wild Horses of The East Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 9:52 am

Poitin stopped dead, staring at her.
"What do you mean?" he asked, his eyes searching hers desperately.
Back to top Go down
Enki
Admin
Enki

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Horses of The East   The Wild Horses of The East Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 10:21 am

"I mean I feel attracted to you," she explained to him. She hoped he felt the same way about her as she did him.
Back to top Go down
Fell

Fell

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Horses of The East   The Wild Horses of The East Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 10:42 am

Poitin looked at her silently.
"Attracted to me?" he asked, shifting on his hooves.
Back to top Go down
Enki
Admin
Enki

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Horses of The East   The Wild Horses of The East Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 10:52 am

She nodded.
"I...I want to know if you feel for me too," she said to him. Morgan looked at her friend disbelievingly.
Back to top Go down
Fell

Fell

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Horses of The East   The Wild Horses of The East Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 11:31 am

Poitin looked into her eyes.
"Of course I do." he whispered. "But....but I'd never thought you'd even think about me. I mean.....all the things I've done..." he said, shaking his head. "All the disgusting things I've done..... I never thought...." He fell into silence.
Back to top Go down
HalfAngel
Admin
HalfAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Horses of The East   The Wild Horses of The East Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 12:44 pm

Nenix watched the stallion and the mare from his distance. He bucked in frustration, letting his excess energy escape.
Back to top Go down
Fell

Fell

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Horses of The East   The Wild Horses of The East Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 12:59 pm

Nearby Sanas watched the herd, eagerly looking for Neassa. He wanted his favourite mare by his side. He shivered gleefully when he remembered having her as a companion while he slept.
Neassa trod dejectedly through the herd. She didn't bother looking back to see if Sperling was following, she was trying to avoid being seen by Sanas. As she made her way through the many mares and foals, she heard some noise from a hill above the herd. Looking in it's direction, she thought she could see a foal at it's top. She looked around carefully, to see if she was being followed, before dissapearing into the trees, and making her way to the top of the hill. There, she saw Nenix bucking in frustration. She was so glad to see him alive and well.
"Nenix!" she said, trotting over to him.
Back to top Go down
HalfAngel
Admin
HalfAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Horses of The East   The Wild Horses of The East Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 1:01 pm

"Neassa! I'm glad to see you!" Nenix whinnied in delight. He glared over at Poitin.
"Can you see them?!" He asked her, gazing pointedly at Poitin and Dune.
Back to top Go down
Fell

Fell

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Horses of The East   The Wild Horses of The East Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 1:12 pm

Neassa moved forward to stand by Nenix's side, looking down at the herd. She followed his gaze to Poitin and Dune.
"He's changed Nenix. He really has." she said gently.
Back to top Go down
Enki
Admin
Enki

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Horses of The East   The Wild Horses of The East Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 1:18 pm

"It's in the past now," said Dune. "I'm not getting any younger. I...I was wondering if you'd like to be my mate?"
Back to top Go down
Fell

Fell

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Horses of The East   The Wild Horses of The East Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 1:26 pm

Poitin didn't say anything for a moment, he just hung his head. In his heart, he wanted to cry out yes, and admit all his feelings for her. But his head was telling him that it wasn't right for her, that she deserved someone better, not someone disgusting like him.
"I...I can't do that to you Dune. It's not fair. I'm evil and sick, I don't deserve you. You deserve someone good, not like me." he said, hanging his head. "I deserve to be alone."
Back to top Go down
HalfAngel
Admin
HalfAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Horses of The East   The Wild Horses of The East Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 3:41 pm

Nenix snorted sarcastically.
"And there goes Sanas, handing out flowers." He nickered fiercely. He hadn't forgotten Poitins harsh words and kicks.
Back to top Go down
Fell

Fell

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Horses of The East   The Wild Horses of The East Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 5:25 am

Neassa shook her head.
"At least you didn't have to spend last night with Sanas." she said watching the herd.
"I know it's hard for you to take in, and to be honest, I'm finding it hard aswell, but he really seems to have changed. I think it was Neni who helped him to realise that." she said, smiling at Nenix. "She gave it her all you know. She's so upset about you leaving. She really gave Sanas and Poitin a piece of her mind. She was so brave. Her words seemed to hit Poitin hard, but of course, they made no affect on Sanas. SoI had to bargain with him for your lives." Neassa whinnied, spotting Sanas in the herd, and snorting with disgust.
Back to top Go down
HalfAngel
Admin
HalfAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Horses of The East   The Wild Horses of The East Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 7:31 am

"Would you rather I came back?" Nenix asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Fell

Fell

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Horses of The East   The Wild Horses of The East Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 7:42 am

Neassa didn't answer, but stood watching the herd for a few seconds, tail swishing quietly.
"I think Neni would rather you came back." said the mare, turning to look at Nenix. She studied him for a moment, before looking away again.
"I could talk to Sanas, get him to let you return. I know he would agree, if I used my powers of persuasion." Neassa gave a little shiver.
"It would mean the world to Neni if you did come back. And I want to know that you're safe, not out here alone."
The mare dropped slowly to her knees, before folding her back legs underneath her. She was more relaxed lying down.
Back to top Go down
HalfAngel
Admin
HalfAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Horses of The East   The Wild Horses of The East Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 7:44 am

"I care a lot for Neni. I always have. Why can't you all run away like I did? If I must come back I will. My father will rue the day he ever killed my mother!" Nenix reared up and down again. He blew his forelock from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fell

Fell

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Horses of The East   The Wild Horses of The East Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 7:59 am

"He will Nenix, he will. But we must lie low for a little longer. At least in the herd we have safety from hunters, even though we are all in danger from Sanas. But my friend, have you thought about the other horses we'd be leaving behind if we ran away? What about the rest of the herd? Surely they deserve freedom too?" she said questioningly, looking up at the brave colt.
Back to top Go down
HalfAngel
Admin
HalfAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Horses of The East   The Wild Horses of The East Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 8:01 am

"So we all run! All of us! One night, when Sanas is asleep! We could kill him so he doesn't come after us!" Nenix didn't believe that he would actually kill his own blood, but he was furious with the stallion.
Back to top Go down
Enki
Admin
Enki

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Horses of The East   The Wild Horses of The East Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 11:01 am

Dune smiled at Poiton gently.
"No. I want you, Poiton and I'm not taking no for an answer," she said.
Back to top Go down
Fell

Fell

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Horses of The East   The Wild Horses of The East Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 2:14 pm

Poitin smiled.
"Well, in that case.." he said smiling. "Of course I want to be your mate! I never dreamed that you'd ask me! But yes, yes I will." he said, streatching out to nuzzle her.

Neassa shook her head.
"You know that's not possible Nenix. The herd is afraid. Afraid of punishment! Remember, Sanas is powerful, we musn't underestimate him. We have to bide our time, work on the inside, persuade his followers to rebel. We need more people on our side. And that will take time. We will have to be patient."
Back to top Go down
Enki
Admin
Enki

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Horses of The East   The Wild Horses of The East Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 5:27 am

Dune smiled and nuzzled him back. Morgan, by now was just staring at them in shock.
"See you later," Dune said and then left.
Back to top Go down
HalfAngel
Admin
HalfAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Horses of The East   The Wild Horses of The East Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 2:55 pm

Nenix reared.
"Then lets go!" He yelled. He cantered into the midst of the herd, and did his buck-rear dance in a circle, driving them into an insane uproar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Horses of The East   The Wild Horses of The East Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Horses of The East
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next